Posted using ShareThis
I just got a link to this project in my e-mail, and it seems like a possible idea for my daughter’s birthday coming up in November.
Send your guests home with a delicious looking treat!
1. Cut bird tag. Using A Child’s Year cartridge and teal cardstock, select Tag feature and cut twenty-four 1 ¼” . Using black cardstock, select Tag feature, press Shift, and cut twenty-four 1 ½” . Layer tags so teal circles are centered on black circles. Holes do not need to line up.
2. Place cupcakes in cellophane bags. Tie bags closed with ribbon. Trim ends.
3. Using needle and thread, secure tags to ribbons.
What you will need.
Provo Craft Supplies
* Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges [29-0300]
* Cricut® A Child’s Year cartridge [29-0833]
* 24 cellophane cupcake bags
* 24 cupcakes (chilled in fridge before placing in bags)
* 24 pieces of 6″ long brown and blue patterned ribbon (about 4 yards)
* Cardstock: black, teal
* Needle and teal thread